Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bans, Warriors, and Pyrolysis

Here's a roundup of what I've been up to.

The Old Republic

I logged in today and there was only one other person online in my guild. Apparently there was a bug with the last boss on Ravagers, that allowed you to exploit and get loot multiple times. Bioware handed out temporary bans today, and apparently it hit a ton of people in my guild.

Silly rabbits. Exploits are for slackers.

FFXIV

I've done all the story quests for the latest patch. They made some big changes in the story, and are clearly setting up for the expansion. The Hildibrand questline also came to a close, with an outstanding ending. When the four Warriors Gentlemen of Light made their appearance, I almost died laughing.

I've been leveling up my Warrior. Amusingly, the only reason I'm doing this is because I made one of my retainers a Warrior, and then realized her max level was 5 levels below my Warrior level. The obvious solution was to level Warrior.

Diablo 3

Blizzard has been posting "Play Your Way" posts where they feature interesting builds that don't require a lot of gear. My seasonal wizard had been left at 70, so I tried out this featured Pyrolysis build. It's actually fairly good, and is a great deal of fun.

It's also a very "pretty" build, with the Hydra spewing fire all over the map and Arcane Torrent and lightning bolts flying all over.

1 comment:

  1. The Hildibrant content has consistently been some of the best stuff in FF14. I'm really looking forward to see what they decide to do with him in the expansion!

    ReplyDelete